Middle School Information
2019-2020 MS Admissions – Family Presentation – EnglishMiddleSchoolAdmissionsAtAGlance2019Click here for 2018-2019 CSD3 Middle School Tour Access dates
Middle School Updates:
- 9/27/19 In early October, all 5th grade families will receive a letter in the mail from the Department of Education Enrollment Office. The letter will have complete instructions on how to apply to middle schools. It will also contain your child’s unique access code (PIN) for the MySchools account.
Click here for 2018-2019 CSD3 Middle School Tour Access dates
Upcoming Middle School Event Dates
|Date & Time||Event||Location|
|Sep 27, 2019||Open House dates and Tour sign-up schedules posted||Online – individual school’s website|
|Oct 3, 2019 | After Drop-off||PS 199 Middle School Workshop||PS 199 Cafeteria|
|Oct 3, 2019 ||
|Middle School Principals Forum (5th graders; reservation required) (click to view flyer)||PS 180 – 370 W. 120th St.|
| Oct 24, 2019 ||
|District 03 Middle School Fair|
Come to the District 3 Middle School Fair to learn about the application process and explore school options in your district.
|Joan of Arc Campus | 154 West 93 Street, New York, NY 10025|
| Nov 22, 2019 ||
|Middle School Parent Alumni Forum|
The event will bring together parents from a number of District 3 schools to share with us their varied observations about the middle school communities in which they are now a part of. Q&A to follow.
|PS 199 Cafeteria|
|Middle School Applications due Friday December 6th, 2019|
- Subscribe to NYC DOE’s email newsletter to receive important Middle School Admissions alerts
- Download the Konstella App to receive text alerts from PS 199 about Middle School notices (applicable to 199 5th grade parents only)
- Got questions? Email PS 199’s Parent Coordinator, Allison Sansoucie
- Schedule a meeting with PS 199’s MS Liaison, Judith Schwartz, to discuss Middle School options for your child
There are no upcoming events.