From kindergarten right through 5th grade, your faculty and PTA strive to support your child to become a confident and creative learner.
It’s no easy feat for our public school. Limited NYC DOE funds don’t cover many of the basics our community takes for granted. Your donation helps provide resources that optimize the PS 199 learning environment.
Your tax-deductible donations to the PTA play an essential role in helping to provide these important resources to maintain and enhance your child’s experience at PS 199.
Launched in 2016, the PS 199 Passport has quickly become a popular way for hundreds of our families to support the school, take care of their annual giving, and secure all their PTA tickets in one easy step.
The PS 199 Passport is the opportunity for families to contribute and get guaranteed access to the hottest events of the school year (including the events that sell out each year). With one lump sum check or easy monthly installments, you will be given access to these annual events*:
- 2 Guaranteed PS 199 Auction Tickets (Approx. value $250+)
- 2 Guaranteed Broadway Night Tickets
- 2 tickets to the PS 199 Wine Tasting
- 2 Guaranteed Tickets to the Children’s Fitness FUNdraiser
- $30 credit at the PS 199 Halloween Event (NEW)
- $30 credit at the PS 199 Carnival (NEW)
- $25 credit at the school store
*Event listing subject to change
All of these programs:
Want to give but don’t want the whole Passport? Click here!