PS 199 Fall BOOk Fair
October 28 - November 1st, 2019
Location: Room 112 in the first floor back hallway
* 25% of all proceeds go directly to PS 199! *
We’re rolling out a new digital payment option, Scholastic E-wallet! This new tool allows you to authorize purchases up to an amount you specify in advance.
There is no fee for the e-Wallet service. A pre-authorization or pending notice will appear on your credit card, but you will not be charged until your child makes a purchase, up to the amount you have set. To create an eWallet for your child, go to the school website or follow this link:
Of course, cash and credit cards are still accepted at the Book Fair.
Teachers’ FundPS 199 has ONE SCHOOL-WIDE TEACHER FUND! The teachers use this fund to buy amazing books for the classroom libraries and for read aloud.
Book Fair Shopping TipsTips for a successful book fair shopping experience:
- Your teacher will let you know when your child’s class will be shopping.
- If you are not joining the class, please set up an e-wallet account or send cash for your child to shop with during their visit. Envelopes with your kid’s name and $ written on the outside are always helpful.
- If you don’t want your kid to buy certain items, please let your teacher know or write a note to the volunteers.
- Remember to consider there is sales tax! & we round to the nearest whole dollar (no coin change)
- VOLUNTEERS are always needed, please sign up now on Konstella!
Book Fair Hours