Kindergarten Admissions 2018-2019
TOURS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- There will be an Open House on November 29th at 5:30 pm. Adults ONLY. Registration is not required.
- Kindergarten Connect is the application process for applying to kindergarten in New York City.
- Only children who were born in 2013 are eligible to apply for kindergarten 2018-2019.
- The application period will begin on November 28, 2017 and the deadline to apply is January 12, 2018.
- You can also apply over the phone by calling (718) 935-2400 or in person at the Enrollment Office located at 388 West 125th Street, 7thFloor.
- Offer letters will be sent to families in March 2018. Pre-Registration will be in April 2018.
Pre-Registration for Kindergarten 2018-2019
- Once you receive the kindergarten placement letter and are accepting the seat, call (212) 799-1033 ext.1040 or 1042 to schedule an appointment.
- If you are declining the offer, please email the PS199 Parent Coordinator, Allison Sansoucie at firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s name and state “declining offer.”
Admissions for Grades 1 to 5
- Please email the Parent Coordinator at email@example.com. Include your contact information, home address, child’s name, date of birth and name of current school.