Kindergarten Admissions 2017-2018
TOURS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Kindergarten Connect is the application process for applying to kindergarten in New York City.
- Only children who were born in 2012 are eligible to apply for kindergarten 2017-2018.
- The application period will begin on November 30, 2016 and the deadline to apply is January 13, 2017.
- You can also apply over the phone by calling (718) 935-2400 or in person at the Enrollment Office located at 388 West 125th Street, 7thFloor.
- Offer letters will be sent to families in March 2017. Pre-Registration will be in April 2017.
Pre-Registration for Kindergarten 2017-2018
- Once you receive the kindergarten placement letter and are accepting the seat, click here to sign up for an appointment to register and accept placement, or you can call (212) 799-1033 ext.1040 or 1042 to schedule an appointment.
- If you are declining the offer, please email the PS199 Parent Coordinator, Allison Sansoucie at email@example.com with your child’s name and state “declining offer.”
Admissions for Grades 1 to 5
- Please email the Parent Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your contact information, home address, child’s name, date of birth and name of current school.